Prayers Requested

JatMat

Two weeks ago, my wife of 45 years was diagnosed with breast cancer. It is small, BUT, it is the C word and that is scary as heck to her and to myself. It was caught early and surgery is scheduled for Tues the 29th. Prayers for her would be appreciated. Right now I am hanging onto Romans 8:28.
Thank You,
Jim

Oh man that is always hard to hear.

Prayers and smoke sent for the Swanson Family.

We hope all goes well and will keep her in our thoughts

Jim,

Our hearts and prayers go out to you guys. My step-mother just completed the last of her treatments not long ago after receiving a very similar diagnosis. I'm fully aware of your fears and the journey to recovery which lies ahead of you. May God rest his healing hands upon your wife and hold each of your loved ones close as you all make this journey.

Jim,

I just saw a thing on TV where a Doctor said that if you are going to get cancer, now is the time. He said they had so many more options now than ever before.

Breast cancer has been cured many times before so her chances are great. Just help her stay positive, that make a lot of difference.

You can always know that this community and I will hope for and expect the best for her.

There are some great people here and they all care about you guys and each other.

Tell her to get a "you can't beat me" attitude and she will be OK.

Diet, exercise and a good mental attitude are the main things she needs according to the Dr. on TV.

Now I have to worry, I have none of the above. :)

Jim, my families prayers are with you.

My sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer, it's a scary thing but you and your wife can get through this, just keep a good positive attitude and have faith in our Creator.

Larry

Your in the Pearce family prayers. stay strong for your wife she will need it. We just went through almost the same thing.

Jim,

My mother had breast cancer. Its probably been twelve years since she had a radical mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, but it has not returned. Your wife has a lot of options, don't be afraid to get second or third opinions. You are in my thoughts.

Jim,

Sorry to hear the news but since you caught it early that is in part good news. I hope everything goes well for you.

Alistair

Deep heartfelt prayers from me. I'm almost 3 months out of treatment for Stage II HER2 positive breast cancer. Treatment is tough, but it's do-able, and it's very effective. I am now cancer free, and my hair is growing back.

If I can do it, your wife can. She must decide early on how she will combat this enemy, because that's exactly what it is.
I decided I was going to go to war. I did, and I won.

God bless you both.:eek:

Jim, I wish your wife and you all the best and quick recovery..

Back