New Neck Knives

J. Neilson

Hello all,
Here is a new Neck Knife design I've been playing with, the "Thumbnail". She's a small but, (since I've been asked about such) a thicker/heavier necker with the grip of a push-dagger but, single edged to stay legal and take on tough jobs. I hope you like them.

Also, I have a couple "Neck Thorns" left from the Atlanta trip I'm adding here as well.
Thanks again,
J.

"Thumbnail" Neck Knife in W1 high carbon
thumbnail_rams_horn.jpg

This is a new, heavier necker with a "push-dagger" type handle, though single edged and very handy. This "Thumbnail" Neck knife is 3/16" at it's thickest, 3 1/2" overall with a 2" cutting edge and is forged from W1 high carbon steel with a hand-rubbed/etched finish and visible hamon. The handle scales are Ram's horn with worked stainless steel pins. This necker comes with a black Kydex neck sheath and matching black ball-chain.
Price, with Kydex sheath: $150.00, plus shipping.

img_4560.jpg

"Thumbnail" Neck Knife in CPM154 stainless
thumbnail_micarta.jpg

This "Thumbnail" Neck knife is 3/16" at it's thickest, 3 1/2" overall with a 2" cutting edge and is made from CPM154 stainless steel with a hand-rubbed finish. The handle scales are "Russet-Brown" Canvas Micarta stainless steel pins. This necker comes with a black Kydex neck sheath and matching black ball-chain.
Price, with Kydex sheath: $150.00, plus shipping.

img_4554.jpg

"Neck Thorn" Skeleton Necker
neck_thorn.jpg

This little skeleton necker has a "cut" profile and forged edge of 1/8" thick 1084 high carbon steel, fully-quenched. The knife is 3 7/8" overall with a 1 3/4" cutting edge and has my "antiqued/boiled-mustard" finish to protect the surface and add a cool look to the piece. The knife comes with a Kydex neck sheath and black ball-chain.
Price, with Kydex sheath: $100.00 (each), plus shipping/~~~ 2 Available ~~~

Visa, MasterCard, Discover are all fine as well as Paypal (Paypal only for international sales please) and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Back