Second fixed blade

F

Frank Fischer

I haven't named this model yet and I think I'm leaning towards "Demonic". I feel the knife has a bit of sinister grace to it, a little of the "bad" side, not to be confused with the "other" side, eh? I don't know, oh well.

This one is a custom order based off of my Build-off fixed blade. The fellah from the land down undah requested an 8" blade, I guess that makes it fall in the "now that's a knife" category... oh brother. All jokes aside, this is my second fixed blade, my biggest knife yet, although my folding filet is a mere .5" shorter. S30v blade steel, carbon fiber scales, and titanium bolsters help to put this one right in the "Tactical" arena. I have made sheaths for my dad years ago, so you'd think it should've been a cake walk for me. Well, unfortunately I feel this sheath is just par, not excellent, nothing fancy, just some good ole dyed leather, no stamping or anything. But hey, it serves its purpose! Thanks for looking, and this goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated. BTW, check out my write up in the August issue of Knives Illustrated, pgs. 74-76!!!

62210_LEFT_SIDE.JPG

62210_RIGHT_SIDE.JPG

Demonic suits the knife well as I see it. A very elegant blade with a sinister side.
Extremely Nice. Dozier

Not bad for your second fixed blade.;):)
Very stylish with excellent craftsmanship.2thumbs
Those bolsters are insane.cool 1

Thanks guys. The bolsters are pinned on using 1/8" 6al4v, I guess I did it right, no ghost rings.

Very impressive grind lines and great overall looking knife.

Nice one.

Second fixed blade eh? My second looked more like a boat anchor than a knife. That's a real beauty. Thanks for posting the pic!

Back