New Willis Caper

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
attachment.php

Got a great suprise in the mail today, this sweet little sharp finger style caper by Keith Willis.
The fit and finish is superb, the blade is hand rubbed, the scales are rosewood and smooth as silk. All nicely wrapped up in a tight little pouch style sheath.
This will make a great addition in my day pack and I plan on putting it to good use this deer season.

It was a pleasure dealing with Keith. He really cares about his work, communication was great and the finished product speaks for itself.

Attachments

• willis 005.jpg
    willis 005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 142
  • willis 003.jpg
    willis 003.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 26
  • willis 002.jpg
    willis 002.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 27
  • willis 004.jpg
    willis 004.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Sweet little knife. looks like it will get the job done. You need to come to Idaho and do some elk hunting some time.

Thanks Jeff, I'd love to head that way again sometime. I did hunt there years ago and have taken deer, bear and a lion up by Lolo pass. Of course, I was younger and in good shape then.

Steve

Thanks Steve,and others,for the kind words.I guess this will be the first knife I have sold,where,when it was delivered I was not able to shake the hand
of the man it was being sold to,so,I was a little nervous:D
Hope it will serve you well Steve.

Thanks again,
God bless,Keith

Steve, I figured you'd like it. I have one similar from Keith's GAW a few weeks ago; it's a good little knife 2thumbs

Looks like a great little knife. Have always like that style.
If you really want to give it a work out come on down this fall and we will see how many you can skin with it between touch ups. I've got 30 extra tags for one field this year:eek:

You bring Portillos:D

Hey Delta,
we can't let the Portillos secret get out. Between that and our huge deer, we'll be over run.

Steve

Steve,
The only reason that I know about Portillos is my wife grew up in your neck of the woods.... I mean corn fields:D

Somehow one of your bucks got down here a few years ago and is still hanging around. He's a GOOD foot taller at the back than the three year old 10 point I took last year.

But anyway that's a good looking knife that you have there.

Hey maybe I need to invite Mr. Willis and he can bring knives:D

Steve,
The only reason that I know about Portillos is my wife grew up in your neck of the woods.... I mean corn fields:D

Somehow one of your bucks got down here a few years ago and is still hanging around. He's a GOOD foot taller at the back than the three year old 10 point I took last year.

But anyway that's a good looking knife that you have there.

Hey maybe I need to invite Mr. Willis and he can bring knives:D

Sounds like a plan.
Hey Delta,what town do you live in? I have family in Bald Knob,that's just north of Sercy
Yes guys Bald Knob is a town:eek:

This thread has been hi-jacked enough, Sorry Steve and Keith. Didn't mean to take away from a proud new owner and a skilled craftsman:eek:

Anyway did I say that I really like the choice of finish on the blade? It gives it that already proven look2thumbs

Back