Happy Father's Day guys!

Ironwolf

The Knife Poet
To all us Dad's:
Happy Poppa Dog Day ya'll!
Hope you all get a good sharpener and or a knife to sharpen instead of socks!:D

Thanks IronWolf My Son is in the Army and is not here so I bought myself a small wire welder I know he would have bought it for me if he were here.

Happy Fathers Day everybody!!

Happy Father's Day guys. Hopefully with a little luck and alot of blessings from the big man upstairs I'll be able to join in next year.

We will be pulling for you Murph. Never thought I would be a dad and today at 45 trying to keep up with a 7 year old I feel old!! But well worth it:)

I just got back from lunch with my girlfriend and daughter... first time I ever had sushi and it was delicious! Plus the chef put on his whole little show and I even caught the rice ball he tossed to me in my mouth :D Yup, me and my big mouth :eek:

Happy Father's Day to all and a special prayer of thanks for my Dad (RIP).

Boy James, that sure hit home. I do miss calling the old man on Father's Day but I sure do like to get the calls from my sons.

Happy Father's Day all.

Carey

I must be getting old...
Spent a really nice day with my kids and grandkids and actually enjoyed it.
Makes me realize how lucky I am to have them.

Happy daddy day.
Rudy

Boy James, that sure hit home. I do miss calling the old man on Father's Day but I sure do like to get the calls from my sons.

Spent a really nice day with my kids and grandkids and actually enjoyed it.
Makes me realize how lucky I am to have them.

That's what it's all about, gentlemen. 2thumbs Try to treasure every moment, even when the little rascals are drivin ya crazy, 'cause time sure does fly... my kid just turned eleven and it seems like only yesterday I could hold her in one hand! Naturally, it embarrasses her to no end when I tell her that :D

Last edited:
Happy fathers day guys got me a new pair of sneakers and some no weld grinder plans on the way.

Back