First JS stamped knife

MLazyB

This is my first JS stamped knife since being awarded the ABS Journeyman Smith at Blade. Since I enjoy making hunters the most of all knives I make. You guessed it, it is a hunter. 4" 5160 diff. heat treated. Nickel silver fluted guard. African Blackwood handle. As you can see in the pics this blackwood has some nice figure.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A very special thanks to Ed Caffrey for all the help on this journey.

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
ABS Journeyman Smith

Attachments

• JS hunter001.jpg
    JS hunter001.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 138
  • JS hunter002.jpg
    JS hunter002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 135
Bing, Congratulations - you deserve it. Excellent looking hunter. I would be hard pressed to part with that one if I was you. Denny

Congrads Bing. Way to go. Continued Success in your journey.
And I agree with Denny, "be hard pressed to part with that one."
Dozier

Easy to see why you were awarded the JS ranking. Very nice knife.

I like hunters too.

Charlie

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, It means a lot to me coming from such a great bunch of fellow knife enthusiasts.

Denton Eller Bing, Congratulations - you deserve it. Excellent looking hunter. I would be hard pressed to part with that one if I was you. Denny

wdtorque Congrads Bing. Way to go. Continued Success in your journey.
And I agree with Denny, "be hard pressed to part with that one."
Dozier

Denny/Dozier, It will be hard to let it go, but as with my kids they all have to go away and make a name for themselves:D

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
ABS Journeyman Smith

Well Said

Denny/Dozier, It will be hard to let it go, but as with my kids they all have to go away and make a name for themselves:D

Bing
MLazyB Custom Knives
ABS Journeyman Smith

OK, good point. But sometimes you might want to keep one, ya know I hear the memory is the second thing to go? I forgot what the first was:unsure:
Dozier

Back